Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Call us on 0800 377 7330

Access sector-specific information for public service organisations under our remit.  You can find statistics, annual letters and complaint reports relevant to your sector, along with links to Ombudsman newsletters, our findings, annual reports and consultation responses.

NHS complaints

Housing (RSL) complaintsHousing

Council complaintsLocal

College complaintsFurther 

University complaintsHigher 

Prisoner complaintsPrison

Water service complaintsWater


Scottish Government complaintsScottish Government

Commissioners and related organisations complaintsCommissioners & Related Organisations

  Contact us.
Need help?


Contact us

If you can't find what you're looking for or have a specific question, contact the communications team.

  • Phone 0131 240 8849
  • Online form
  • In person 4 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7NS (see a map)
  • By post Freepost SPSO (this is all you need to write on the envelope, and you don't need to use a stamp)

Read our accessibility information: /accessibility


Updated: April 6, 2016