Access SPSO research and survey information at the links below.
Survey of service user views on our service
- 2017-18 customer satisfaction survey results:
- 2016-17 customer satisfaction survey results:
- 2015-16 customer satisfaction survey (PDF, 243KB)
- 2014-15 customer survey pilot report (PDF, 234KB)
- 2012 Listening to Complainants - survey results (PDF 146KB)
- 2012 Listening to Complainants - SPSO response and future actions (PDF 31KB)
- December 2010 survey, findings and future action (PDF 18KB)
- December 2010 service user survey results (PDF 241KB)
- September 2009 service user survey results
- February 2008 service user survey results
Survey of public service organisation views
Survey of staff views
- April 2018 Staff Survey Report (PDF, 322KB) and Annex 1 (PDF, 387KB)
- April 2017 staff survey report (PDF, 427.2KB)
- March 2017 IIP SPSO Report (PDF, 1.2MB)
- September 2015 SPSO staff survey results (PDF, 184KB)
- May 2014 SPSO staff survey results
Joint research between SPSO and Scottish Health Council (SHC) into NHS complaints
The research aimed to assess how well people who used the NHS complaints procedure understood it and what lessons could be learned as a result of their experience.
SPSO research on premature complaints
The research aimed to find out why some people bring their complaints to the SPSO before they have completed the complaints process of the authority concerned.
Updated: May 14, 2018